The 35 Years of Terror event is happening November 15-17 at the Sherton Pasadena Hotel in Pasaden, California.
Tickets to on sale this Monday, June 17, at 11am/2pmEST at 35YearsOfTerror.com.
Gold VIP: $175 (limited to 200 hardcore fans)
2-day (Friday and Saturday) : $50
Friday only: $30
Saturday only: $30
… Horror’s Hallowed Grounds Bus Tours (Sunday): $TBA
GOLD V.I.P. WEEKEND PACKAGES:
This is the best way to attend both days. HERE are the benefits the Gold V.I.P. Weekend Package gives you:
1) Priority numbered seating closest to the stage for the panel discussions and performances reserved for you for the entire convention! It’s your seat, come and go, all day as you please, all weekend where all the guests appear and presentations are done!
2) Free autograph from a celebrity who won’t be signing at the event.
3) Early bird entry to the convention on Friday and Saturday one hour before general admission.
4) Complimentary admission to any or all screenings (TBA).
5) First crack at purchasing any limited edition merchandise or tickets to any added special events that could be VERY limited.
6) Pre-Registration for Gold V.I.P. Weekend Patrons: we get you set with your credentials before anyone else! This is a particularly cool benefit since the convention will be so huge!
7) Admission to VIP Party Exclusive 35 Years of Terror collectible merchandise/collectible package you won’t want to miss!
Note: Particular events and benefits are subject to change.
Admission to both convention days.
GENERAL ADMISSION SINGLE DAY TICKETS:
Just in case you can’t attend all three horror filled days and don’t need a full weekend package this option is for you. This option does not get you a reserved seat in the theatre. Non-reserved seats are first come, first served and could result in standing room only for the panel discussions and performances. Tickets may be purchased at the convention center box office on the day of the event pending availability.
HORROR’S HALLOWED GROUNDS TOURS
Visit locations from Halloween (1978), Halloween II, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, Rob Zombie’s Halloween (2007) as well as other horror classics like A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Fog (1980) and more! These tours will be more intimate than in the past, and will have some special surprises along the way. (pricing TBA)