Halloween Ends is coming home on digital platforms next week and will arrive on 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD physical media in December.
In addition to the standard releases, announced today (11/8), there is also a 4K Steelbook available exclusively from Best Buy and a 4K Collector’s Edition available exclusively from Walmart, as well as alternate art Steelbook available exclusively from Zavvi. The entire recent Strode Trilogy, including Halloween 2018, Halloween Kills, and Ends, will also be released for the first time in a set next month.
Bonus features include deleted and extended scenes, at least three behind the scenes featurettes, and more. UPDATE: Confirmed bonus features include over 30 minutes of never-before-seen deleted and extended scenes, featurettes with Jamie Lee Curtis and the cast and crew, a special gag reel, feature commentary with co-writer/director David Gordon Green, actors Andi Matichak and Rohan Campbell, co-producer/first assistant director Atilla Salih Yücer, and production assistant Hugo Garza, and more.
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
– Michael Shakes Things Up
– Joan’s Bunny Slam
– Corey Reflects Upon Himself
– Ronald’s Stuck at Work
– Margo Gets the Boot
– Joan’s Recipe for Disaster
- Ending HALLOWEEN – HALLOWEEN could never truly end without a decisive showdown between Laurie and Michael. Explore the creative team’s approach to crafting the film’s final sequence.
- Final Girl – The iconic Jamie Lee Curtis discusses the legacy of Laurie Strode and what playing the character has meant to her.
- No Place Like Haddonfield – Filmmakers and cast reveal some of the secret ingredients that make HALLOWEEN productions so special and their personal feelings on being a part of such a classic franchise.
- Gag Reel
- A Different Threat – As Haddonfield evolves to a new era, we examine how the evil within has also evolved.
- The Visions of Terror – See how various production departments came together to achieve the film’s unique visual style.
- Twisted Deaths – An up-close look at some of the gruesome death scenes.
- Feature Commentary with co-writer/director David Gordon Green, actors Andi Matichak and Rohan Campbell, co-producer/first assistant director Atilla Salih Yücer, and production assistant Hugo Garza
You can see the various cover art options and find pre-order links below.
Halloween Ends arrives on Digital on November 15 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD, as well as 4K Steelbook from Best Buy, 4K alternate art Steelbook from Zavvi, and 4K Collector’s Edition from Walmart, on December 27. In addition, a Halloween Trilogy 4K set, also including Halloween 2018 and Halloween Kills, is available here.
*Paid links: We may earn a commission from qualifying purchases made through affiliate links in this article, which helps to support the continued operation of Halloween Daily News.
For more Halloween news, follow @HalloweenDaily.