Hallmark has unveiled their collection of new 2018 Halloween ornaments, including a werewolf, a musical mausoleum, and Snoopy.
The werewolf-themed “Howl-oween” is the sixth in a series of ornaments released each year featuring an iconic Halloween scene set inside jack-o-lantern.
Here are the full specs for the 2018 “Howl-oween” ornament:
- Halloween ornament is 6th in the Happy Halloween! collector’s series.
- Artist crafted by Anita Marra Rogers, this Halloween ornament comes pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Dated 2018 in copyright.
- With unparalleled artistry and exceptional detail, each festive and collectible Keepsake Ornament is made for years of celebrations. From preserving precious memories to commemorating special milestones and interests, there’s a Hallmark ornament for everyone on your gift list.
- Hallmark has been your family-owned creator of greeting cards, gifts, gift wrap and more for over 100 years. We take deep pride in helping individuals connect in just the right way.
- Plastic Halloween ornament is lead-free and measures 2.44″ W x 2.74″ H x 1.73″ D.
In addition to the werewolf, other new 2018 Halloween ornaments from Hallmark include the Ghostly Mausoleum ornament with lights and music, and The Peanuts Gang Spooky Snoopy ornament with lights and music, as well as Seasons Treatings Caramel Apple Goodness, Bewitching Bat, mini Bitty Bat, mini Peanuts Trick or Treat Snoopy, and mini Sugar Skull ornaments for guys and girls. And if you need somewhere to hang your new ornaments, there’s also the new light up Mini Halloween Tree.
You can see photos of each below.
For more Halloween news, follow @HalloweenDaily.