Spirit Halloween has unveiled their second sneak peek of an upcoming new product for 2018, announcing a new Bump ‘n Go Chucky animatronic prop.
This officially licensed animatronic Chucky moves around the room freely, and you won’t have to worry about him getting stuck, as the bump-and-go technology allows Chucky to find his way around every obstacle, with his bloody knife always ready to be used.
Standing at two feet tall on a roving base, it is motion and sound activated, powered by four AA batteries.
And of course Chucky talks, including the following sayings:
- Hi, I’m Chucky, wanna play? Hehehe. Hahaha.
- Who the hell are you? Hahahaha.
- A true classic never goes out of style. Now, sit back and learn from the master.
- I don’t have a problem with killing. I like a little killing now and then. What’s wrong with that? Hahaha.
- Now, the first thing we gotta do is get me out of this body once and for all.
- It’s showtime!
Expected to ship in September, you can pre-order yours here.
This reveal follows Spirit’s first sneak peek of 2018, the new Halloween H20 Michael Myers life-size animatronic.
You can check out the official Spirit Halloween sneak peek video for the new Bump ‘n Go Chucky animated prop and see some photos below.
For more Halloween news, follow @HalloweenDaily.