Spirit Halloween has been teasing all of its new 2018 product releases for weeks with sneak peeks at many of this year’s animatronic props and characters coming to the seasonal retail stores, and they just officially unveiled the new life-size Sally animatronic that will join her Nightmare Before Christmas love interest Jack Skellington released last year.
The life-like moving, talking 6ft Jack Skellington animatronic was released in 2017, so it only makes sense to have Sally join him in the lineup for 2018.
Sally is the latest officially licensed character to be revealed from Spirit Halloween this year, following the Michael Myers Halloween H20 animatronic and the Chucky free-roaming animatronic that were previously announced, as well as many more original characters, all of which you can see here.
This officially licensed Sally animatronic stands at 5.8 feet tall, and she is motion and sound activated, as she not only moves and talks, but also sings one of the classic songs from The Nightmare Before Christmas movie.
You can read more specs and watch her in action in the video below. Priced at $259.99, you can orders yours here.
- Product Sayings:
- Sings Sally’s song from The Nightmare Before Christmas movie
- Motion activated
- Sound activated
- Step pad compatible (sold separately)
- Try me button compatible (sold separately)
- Multi-prop remote compatible (sold separately)
- Cord length: 5 feet
- Dimensions: 70” H x 17” W x 18.5” D
- Weight: 8.2 pounds
- Material: Fabric, electronics, plastic, latex, iron
- Care: Wipe clean
- Note: Recommended for display in covered areas
For more Halloween news, follow @HalloweenDaily.