New Animatronic Clowns Play Tug-of-War with a Kid at Spirit Halloween
Spirit Halloween continues to unveil all of its 2019 product releases, today unveiling the new six-foot Tug-of-War animatronic that features two clowns playing a deadly game with a helpless young victim.
We’ve told you once, and we’ll tell you again: Clowns aren’t always friendly. These two buddies always stuck together when they were at the circus. Everyone could tell they were a little bit off, but it wasn’t until they were caught playing tug of war with innocent children that the circus fired them on the spot. They were the best of friends, but they always seemed to fight over who gets the child at the end of the night. Though they no longer travel with the circus, they still lurk in the shadows, waiting for a child to stray away from their parents. Keep your kids close, or they could be caught in the middle!
Standing six feet tall, the Tug-of-War animatronic features two clowns tilting back and forth in a tugging motion while they fight over the screaming victim in the middle. Each clown’s mouth moves as they speak and frightfully banter back and forth.
You can read more specs and all of the sayings the clowns speak, and watch them in action, below. Priced at $499.99 and scheduled to begin shipping on or before August 14, you can orders yours here.
(Click an image to enlarge.)
6 Ft. Tug-of-War Clowns Animatronic
- Instruction manual
- A/C Adapter
- Volume control
- Product Sayings:
- “You must not be pulling hard enough. I don’t hear her screaming anymore. (Child screams.) “Ah, there we go. Screaming makes our work so much more enjoyable. Haha yeah, scream along, everybody! Hahaha! (Child screams.)”
- “Hands off, Stevie, I found her first. No way, Chatters. I caught her fair and square. (Child screams.) You heard her Stevie, hand her over. Not a chance. I can play tug-of-war all night. (Child screams).”
- “(Child screams.) I’m taking my share if I have to tear her in half. (Child screams.) I’m okay with that. 50% for you, 50% for me. (Child screams.) Hmm, I don’t trust your math. (Child screams.)”
- “Hey, kids. We’re the clowns your parents warned you about! (Child screams.) No use screaming, kid. You became a Halloween trick for us to treat on. (Child screams.) Ah, yes. A nice game of Halloween tug-of-war.”
- “Hahaha. (Child screams.) Hahaha. (Child screams.) Hahaha.”
- Such Halloween spirit in this one. So true! Just don’t pull so hard this time. You broke the last one. Don’t worry, there’s more where I found this one. (Child screams.)”
- Infrared sensor activated
- Step pad compatible (included)
- Battery pack compatible (sold separately)
- Adapter Type: A/C (included)
- Cord Length: 5 feet
- Dimensions: 73” H x 76” W x 21” D
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Material: Metal, fabric, electronic parts
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Recommended for display in covered areas
Keep watching this site as more Halloween 2019 reveals and sneak peeks are released!
For more Halloween news, follow @HalloweenDaily.