Haribo Debuts New Scaremix Gummi Treat for Halloween 2020
Haribo is debuting a new, limited-edition Halloween treat this year with Scaremix, offering gummi lovers a mix of sweet and sour spooky flavors.
Created by the original inventor of the gummi bear, each bag of Haribo’s Scaremix includes:
- Boo Bears – Watermelon, Blood Orange, Cherry, Blueberry
- Dracula’s Rings – Cherry & Blood, Watermelon & Blueberry Dracula Rings
- Spooky Twin Snakes – Cherry & Orange, Apple & Lemon, Blueberry & Black Currant
- Blood Orange Cola
- Black Cherries
With candy the centerpiece of the most spooktacular holiday, Haribo is offering two additional limited-edition gummi treats and three different pack mixes to fill their cauldrons on October 31st.
The limited editions gummies include:
- S’Witches Brew: features a mix of sweet and sour gummies in seasonal shapes including bats, witches, and pumpkins
- Sour Vampire Bats: pucker up with these sour gummies in nightmarish bat shapes
The trick-or-treat pack mixes include:
- Sweet-or-Scary Mix: features signature Goldbears and limited-edition Ghostly Gummies and, new this year, Mini Sour Vampire Bats in treat-size packs
- Trick-or-Treat Mix: features a wide range of HARBIO gummies including Goldbears, Ghostly Gummies, Mini Sour Vampire Bats (new addition in 2020), Happy Cola, and Twin Snakes, all in treat-size packs
- Haribo Goldbears Mix: the flavors you love in the perfect treat-size packs
Haribo’s Scaremix is available for the suggested retail price of $1.29 at Walgreens, Target, and CVS stores. You can seen the packaging for the new Halloween treats below.
(Click an image to enlarge.)
For more Halloween news, follow @HalloweenDaily.