Scream VI takes Ghostface to New York City, setting the masked killer loose in the days leading up to and culminating on Halloween, and the latest sequel is coming on home on Digital tomorrow and then hitting physical media in July. Read on for the official press release.
No one is safe and everyone is a suspect in the smash hit thriller from Paramount Pictures and Spyglass Media Group that has earned more than $167 million worldwide. The four survivors from the most recent Woodsboro Ghostface killings have moved to New York City for a fresh start.
Just as they begin to feel a sense of normalcy, they receive that infamous call. Ghostface is more brutal and relentless than ever and will stop at nothing to hunt them down.
Fans who buy the film on Digital will have access to over an hour of killer bonus content, including behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and crew discussing the wildly popular franchise and upping the ante in this latest installment.
Bonus content is detailed below:
- Commentary by Filmmakers—Hear from the directors, writers, and executive producer as they dive into the making of the new film.
- Death Comes to the City—From Woodsboro to the five boroughs, the filmmakers and cast discuss Ghostface’s reign of terror in the big city.
- The Faces of Death—Join the core four—Melissa Barrera, Jenna Ortega, Jasmin Savoy Brown and Mason Gooding—and the rest of the cast and crew as they discuss their return to the beloved horror franchise.
- More Meta than Meta—Go inside the sequel to the requel with new and legacy characters. Includes a look back at the franchise, hidden easter eggs, and more.
- Bloodbath at a Bodega—Nowhere in New York is safe from Ghostface.
- An Apartment to Die For—Witness the staging of the elaborate apartment attack and ladder escape, as well as the stunts and practical effects used to bring Ghostface’s kills to a whole new level.
- The Night Train to Terror—Immerse yourself in this behind-the-scenes look at the terrifying NYC subway sequence on Halloween night.
- Theater of Blood—Dive into the nostalgia of the Scream movies that came before.
- Digital Exclusive: Gag Reel—This gag reel will have you in stitches!
Scream VI will arrive on Digital platforms (watch here via Amazon Prime Video) on Tuesday, April 25, and will then be released in a 4K Steelbook, on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on July 11, from Paramount Home Entertainment.
SCREAM VI and SCREAM (2022) will also be available in a 2-Movie Collection on Digital for a special price starting April 25.
In addition, tomorrow’s Digital release date has been declared as National Scream Day in the new promo video below. You can see the cover art below.
*Paid links: We may earn a commission from qualifying purchases made through affiliate links in this article, which helps to support the continued operation of Halloween Daily News.
For more Halloween news, follow @HalloweenDaily.