Dimensions*: Approx. 7″W x 4.25″T (Mask Covering) & 12.75″W Ear loop to ear loop.
*Dimensions can and will vary slightly from batch to batch
The CDC recommends wearing fabric face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. CDC also advises the use of simple fabric face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Wearing a fabric face covering is considered a voluntary public health measure.
– Fabric face covering are made with two layers and 100% Polyester.
– The ear straps are made with elastic for secure fit.
– There is no pouch on the inside for a filter.
– These are non-surgical masks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to best wear a fabric face covering? It should:
– fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
– be secured with ear loops
– allow for breathing without restriction
– be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage.
Should fabric face coverings be washed or otherwise cleaned regularly? How regularly? Yes. They should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use.
How does one safely sterilize/clean a cloth face covering? A washing machine should suffice in properly washing a fabric face covering.
How does one safely remove a used fabric face covering? Individuals should be careful not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth when removing their fabric face covering and wash their hands thoroughly after face covering is safely removed.
Fabric face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
There are no reviews yet.