M. Night Shyamalan’s latest thriller Knock at the Cabin comes knocking at home, arriving on Digital platforms this week and then on 4K and Blu-ray physical media in early May. Read on for the official press release.
Critically acclaimed filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan returns with his seventh #1 movie debut, KNOCK AT THE CABIN, is yours to own on Digital and 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD. Based on the book “The Cabin at the End of the World” by Paul Tremblay, the suspenseful apocalyptic thriller is “a relentlessly gripping winner” (The Playlist) that “commands your attention at every reveal” (Comicbook). KNOCK AT THE CABIN comes home with more than 40 minutes of exclusive bonus content, including deleted scenes and featurettes that dives deep into the film’s layered and multi-dimensional themes, Shyamalan’s visionary filmmaking process, and more.
KNOCK AT THE CABIN is a thriller about a tight-knit family who are taken hostage by four armed strangers while vacationing at a remote cabin. The visitors, led by Dave Bautista (Guardians of the Galaxy franchise, Dune), demand that the young girl and her parents make an unthinkable choice: to save their family or save humanity.
Showcasing outstanding performances from a talented and diverse ensemble cast alongside Bautista, KNOCK AT THE CABIN stars Jonathan Groff (Hamilton, “Mindhunter”), Ben Aldridge (“Fleabag,” “Our Girl”), Nikki Amuka-Bird (Old, “Avenue 5”), Abby Quinn (Little Women, “Mad About You”), Rupert Grint (Harry Potter franchise, “Servant”), and Kristen Cui in her feature film debut.
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM, DVD AND DIGITAL:
- Deleted Scenes
- They Need Some Time
- Going to Church
- Enjoying the Sun
- Leonard Explains
- Chowblaster Infomercial – Enjoy an extended cut of the TV informercial from the film that features an appearance by M. Night Shyamalan himself.
- Choosing Wisely: Behind the Scenes of KNOCK AT THE CABIN – Examine what drew M. Night Shyamalan to adapt this terrifying story, and how the relationships between characters were unlike any this ensemble cast had ever played before.
- Tools of the Apocalypse – Explore the creation of some of the film’s most terrifying props and learn why they play such an important role in the story.
- Drawing a Picture – See how M. Night Shyamalan envisions his shots in advance of ever turning on the camera, through his extensive use of storyboards.
- Kristen Cui Shines a Light – Take a closer look at actress Kristen Cui’s dynamic performance as Wen in her film debut.
Knock at the Cabin will be released on Digital this Friday, March 24 (buy it here via Amazon), and then on 4K Ultra HD, as well as Blu-ray and DVD, on May 9, from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
The film is also available to stream on Peacock on March 24, 2023.
*Paid links: We may earn a commission from qualifying purchases made through affiliate links in this article, which helps to support the continued operation of Halloween Daily News.
For more Halloween news, follow @HalloweenDaily.